Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Tyler was Dark Link off of Zelda
Jacob was a ninja

Emily was an "undead dancer" according to her

And of course Erica was Cinderella!!!
We had a great Halloween, the weather was wonderful, cool but we didn't even wear jackets!!! We visited Grandma's and Grandpa's and then met up with friends for a haunted house and trick or treating. Erica was extremely cranky and drove us all crazy, although you'd never know it from her cute picture. We got her ready and took pictures at 9:00 am when she was nice! I ended up making 13 Halloween costumes for my kids and some of my friends kids. I was a little bit crazy and I'm glad we're done with Halloween. Now, I'm ready for Christmas!!! I've done most of my shopping already but I look foreward to Black Friday shopping, it's my favorite!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look cute! I think you're nuts!

All Dolled Up Designs said...

Oooohh they look so cute! Did you make all of their costumes? Everyone loved Zara's! Thanks again for making it for her:) We can't wait to see you guys!

Em said...

They look cute! 13 costumes? You are wonder woman. Sure do miss you guys