Saturday, November 29, 2008

Egyptians and Beauty and the Beast


Beauty and the Beast was playing at Lehi High School this last week and my mom and I took the girls to see it. Erica absolutely loved it! She wants a Belle dress just like this one!! I say good luck!!!

Wow, after looking at these pictures I think Belle must close her eyes when she smiles! What are my chances of taking two pictures and both times she's blinking? I'm sad I didn't check that while we were there. Anyway Emily and Taylor loved the show as well.


Tyler had a school program the other day called "Temples and Tombs". It was a great program all about the Egyptian lifestyle. Here's his fabulous costume! -JK- I had never been to one and didn't realized how much gold and sparkle most of the kids do.





1 comment:

Marissa said...

I kept meaning to tell you how much Shawn liked this program. He kept telling me things about it all week long.