Emily, you better be impressed with my quick response! Same day!!!
8 TV shows I love to watch
Mystery Diagnosis
Channel 5 News
Dirty Jobs
Medical Detectives
Clean Sweep
Deal or No Deal
Days of Our Lives (I know, pathetic!)
Seinfeld
8 Favorite Restaurants
Olive Garden
Happy Sumo
Ruby River
PF Changs
Archibald's Restaurant
La Dolce Vita
Thai Village
Mi Ranchito
8 Things that happened yesterday
Went to Wal-Mart just after midnight to get cough meds for Erica
Woke up way too early
Caught up on a couple of my million sewing projects
Listened to conference
Shared the fun of my Cricut with my friend
Took the kids to KFC for dinner
If that wasn't torture enough, then I took them to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Put kids to bed and enjoyed my ice cream!!!
8 things I look forward to
Sleep, I don't get enough!
Finishing all of the Halloween costumes I'm making for everyone
Start and finish all of the performance dresses and vests for Emily's singing group
Catching up on my scrapbooks
Seeing all of my family at Christmas time
Christmas decorating (I love it!)
My next girls night out
Jake actually enjoying his job
8 things I love about fall
Halloween
Thanksgiving
The smell in the air
The leaves changing color
The kids in school and not fighting at home all day
Getting to go shopping for Christmas
Boutiques
The food in my dad's garden
8 things on my wish list
Cute clothes
Cute jewelry to match
Lindsay and Jared to have lots of babies
To vacation with my husband
To vacation with my girlfriends
For all my kids to marry in the temple
For my boys and maybe my girls to serve missions
A nice car (Get rid of the mini van!)
8 people I tag
Melanie
Marissa
Valarie
Jodi
Jaci
Krista
Emily Henderson
Nicky (Update your blog, girl!!)
19 Recipes That Use a Full Can of Pumpkin
3 days ago
2 comments:
Hey I think yours is the first tag I will accept. THank you for yesterday, thanks for the doggy in the door. Jordan ate the whole loaf almost for dinner of zucchini bread!
I love reading these. They are always interesting. You had some great responses. My kids want to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua, I don't know if I can do that one. how was it?
Post a Comment