Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

Yesterday my cute little Jacob turned 7! I can't believe he's that big now! He had to have a batman cake so I just bought "batarangs" and a batman candle and called it good. Lazy huh!
He had a party with friends about a week ago to celebrate and they all had so much fun.

12 boys running around squirting each other with water guns and water balloons.


Jacob thought it was great!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 7th Jacob, tonight you discover why you really have a nice warm soft mouth and sweet tight little bum, first you unzip my pants and pull out my c-ck, put it in your mouth and suck me good, too much c-m for you to swallow at first but you will look hot with it dripping from your mouth, then i lube you good and push my c-ck up your boip-ssy ,going to hurt at first but soon you will love a c-ck in you, I love tight little boys and you will be sooooooooo tight, when I cum in that boip-ssy it will belong to me