skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Where the Fun Never Ends
Monday, June 8, 2009
Emily with short hair!
The other night one of Emily's best buddies came over and had a new haircut. Her hair was fairly short and just brushed her sholders. Of course Emily instantly wanted her hair cut. My talented sis-in-law Nicky said she could cut Emily's hair if I wanted her to, so I agreed. She asked if I cared if she put layers in it and I said OK. Then I went downstairs to help my other sis-in-law paint. When I came up this is what I saw!
I absolutely love it!!! If she would've asked if she could cut Em's hair this short to begin with I never would've agreed, however she looks adorable with it like this!
I am a little worried though because it makes her look so grown up! I was so excited though, thanks Nicky, You Are A Pro!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
My Kitchen Cafe
19 Recipes That Use a Full Can of Pumpkin
3 days ago
20th Ward Home, Family and Personal Enrichment
Link Download interqual nicu guidelines Download Now PDF
5 years ago
Hendersons
11 years ago
Jess Ben & Hallee
Tulip festival April 2014
12 years ago
Lamb Fam
Grandpa Lamb's Funeral
12 years ago
ANDERSON FAMILY
2013 is Done! Weeks 45-52
12 years ago
Jared and Lindsay
Happy 2nd Birthday Charlie!
12 years ago
Rob, Krista, Anna and Sara
New blog
13 years ago
Tales from the UC
14 years ago
THE MILLWARD FAMILY
Two more birthdays I forgot to post about.
14 years ago
Andy and Jess
The Utah State Fair
14 years ago
HADFIELD DESCENDANTS
Ty Peck Family's New Baby
15 years ago
The Coombs Chronicles
Allergies Anyone?
15 years ago
Heider Happenings
Boys...and their broken bones.
16 years ago
Life with us
Elijah James Lamb
16 years ago
Stoddard Crew
update
16 years ago
Brett & Jaci
Watching the sunset!
16 years ago
20th Ward Recipes
Rio Salads
16 years ago
Jan Lamb
16 years ago
Where the green grass grows
Easter Weekend
17 years ago
Marissa and Jason
Marc and Zara
The Hadfields
The Cutest Blog on the Block - Blog Backgrounds, layouts and more!
Mom of 3 Crazy Kids
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
2010
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(26)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(5)
Lagoon!!!
Swimming and the park
Erica's Preschool Graduation
Emily with short hair!
Happy Birthday Jacob!!!
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment