
A couple of nights ago Tyler had his science fair. He didn't get into it as much this year as he did last year. He was just glad to be done with it. Needless to say, he didn't move on to the next level.

I bought the coolest thing for Christmas this year. I got a small vacuum with different attachments so that the kids could vacuum the stairs without having to drag out the big vacuum. Erica thinks it is just for her and wants to vacuum all the time now! She begs to vacuum. It's great!!!

Tyler turned 12 on the 7th. I can't believe I have a kid that old! Jake ordained him last Sunday and it was really cool. He is such a good kid. He even gets to go on a scout camp this weekend and build a snowcave then sleep in it. Go Tyler!
I did start school. I'm going up to SLCC in Salt Lake. I'm taking Chemistry and a Chemistry Lab. Then also a Math class for Health Careers. I'm liking the math class but chemistry is horrible! I am really not getting it. I need some serious tutoring. Help!
2 comments:
Oh science projects, I loathe them.
Alright, where did you get that vacuum? I totally need that for my stairs.I had a small dirt devil but the brush finally broke and I threw it away, the kids loved to use it, and I haven't gotten another yet.
It was Wal-Mart the day after Thanksgiving. The vacuum is called a Eureka 4 in 1. It's great!!!
Post a Comment