I am falling behind with my blogging. I keep thinking I will wait until I can use the downstairs computer so I can put pictures on the blog but every time I go down there Jake is on the computer. He has had the last week off and been kind of bored. Our Christmas was great, everyone was healthy, happy and excited. Santa surprised Jake with a flat screen TV and he alsolutely loves it! He usually never gets surprises. I got a very nice, very fancy new sewing machine. I'm so excited! We have loved all the time that we have spent with family and now everyone in my family has moved back home except Matt, Amber and Ana. We keep hoping that Matt will get accepted to the U of U for law school. He graduates from Southern Virginia State in May but they don't know where they'll go from there. Marc, Nicky, and Zara moved back home just in time for Christmas and we are so happy to have them home. I love having family close and I definately feel blessed to have most of our family on both sides close to home. I hope you all have a Happy New Year and I will post pictures soon!!!
1 comment:
That would be fun to be closer to you guys :) But we will see...
Post a Comment