
Our sweet little girl turned 8 years old a couple of weeks ago and is going to get baptized on Saturday. She also had an eye doctor appointment and found out she needed glasses. She is so excited and she loves them. She picked out Hannah Montana glasses and wants to wear them all the time!
5 comments:
Looks like the pictures turned out really well. Cute Emmy.
Lindsay
Emily you look so cute! Love the glasses. Sierra also wears glasses and they look a lot like yours, though she is in need of a new pair.
Congratulations on your upcoming baptism.
Emily looks so cute and we are so happy for her! I got glasses around Emily's age. Mine weren't as cute as those though!
Emmy you look so cute! We hope you enjoyed your special day! We were so sad that we had to miss it! You sure look cute with those glasses! Very sophisticated! :) Well love ya and talk to you soon!
~Nicky
Emily happy 8th, going to have sooooooo much fun in bed with you,get my hand in your knickers and finger your p-ssy until you are soaking wet, pull them off put my fingers up your sweet tight bum, suck your clit and p-ssy until you squeal and quiver to orgasm over and over, you love sucking my c-ck and can swallow everything so that is next, then I get you up on your hands and knees bum in the air and gently stick my c-ck in that tight bum, I want it in your p-ssy but you are too young, feel that sphincter slowly give way as I push into you then clamp tight around my c=ck, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooo tight sooooooooooooooooooooooo good, you scream and squeal when I fill you with c-m, keeping your p-ssy soaked knickers to smell your p-ssy always, your tight sweet p-ssy and bum are mine now I own them
Post a Comment