I took Erica to get her pictures taken this week and the little stink, this is what we got!!! She will not cooperate with anything lately!! I thought the pictures were hilarious and had to share them!
LOL those are hilarious! I'm sure it wasn't at the time though!! LOL She is still a cutie! Your blog is looking so cute! We miss you and can't wait to see you this summer! ~Nicky
Erica strip slowly for me but leave your panties on, then take off my clothes leaving on my undies, put your little hand inside them and feel how hard your sweet body makes my c-ck, rub it and get use to it because you will be getting lot's of it now, I put my hand in your panties and 3 fingers in your sweet p=ssy, it is a nice warm, squishy, tight little toddler p=ssy ......the best kind there is, you kick and squeal as my fingers work your tight hole good,, I take off your panties and my fingers go in your bum as I need to get you ready for anal soon, I spread your legs and eat your sweet little p=ssy until you buck and squeal to baby orgasm, MY p=ssy now girly, I get you to pull down my undies and take my hard c=ck in your lovely warm, wet , soft mouth just lick it , suck it and lightly graze it with your teeth until I fill your mouth with c-m, open and show it to me then swallow like good little toddlers should, I am taking your panties to smell your p=ssy while I jerk off thinking of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
3 comments:
She really is a stinker, isn't she. At least you have proof of it now, or blackmail to use on her later.
LOL those are hilarious! I'm sure it wasn't at the time though!! LOL She is still a cutie! Your blog is looking so cute! We miss you and can't wait to see you this summer!
~Nicky
Erica strip slowly for me but leave your panties on, then take off my clothes leaving on my undies, put your little hand inside them and feel how hard your sweet body makes my c-ck, rub it and get use to it because you will be getting lot's of it now, I put my hand in your panties and 3 fingers in your sweet p=ssy, it is a nice warm, squishy, tight little toddler p=ssy ......the best kind there is, you kick and squeal as my fingers work your tight hole good,, I take off your panties and my fingers go in your bum as I need to get you ready for anal soon, I spread your legs and eat your sweet little p=ssy until you buck and squeal to baby orgasm, MY p=ssy now girly, I get you to pull down my undies and take my hard c=ck in your lovely warm, wet , soft mouth just lick it , suck it and lightly graze it with your teeth until I fill your mouth with c-m, open and show it to me then swallow like good little toddlers should, I am taking your panties to smell your p=ssy while I jerk off thinking of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Post a Comment