Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Days of School

Zara is Erica's little buddy and so we got her all dressed up too for Erica's first day of school. I thought Erica would have a hard time going but she wasn't nervous at all, she loved it!!! Yea!
Tyler wasn't so excited to have to wake up early and head back to school, but he was happy to see all his friends again!

Jacob was blinking in this picture unfortunately. He was way excited to be in 3rd grade!


Emily is in the A.L.L. program this year and is a little nervous about all the homework but she loves school and I know she'll do just fine!



2 comments:

Taya Millward said...

Yeesh, Jaime! When did your kids get so big? Tyler looks like a typical teen, probably acts like one too. Emily will be in Jr. High next year, right? Thats just plain crazy.

Jaime said...

Tyler definately acts like a teenager!!!! And I am happy to say that Emily is only in 5th grade so no Jr High for 2 years with her. They are growing up way too fast but I love the ages they are. They are getting to be so much fun, all of them!!!