
Last week Tyler went to scout camp. He was gone from Monday morning to Friday night. This was the longest he's ever been away from home. I couldn't believe how much I missed him! What am I going to do when he goes on a mission!!!

This is our wards group of boys that went. 9 boys and 7 of them had injuries by the time they came home!

Tyler got the worst one, he cut his finger and had to get stitches! Thursday I got a phone call and looked on the caller ID and it said Maple Dell. My heart sunk, I was so nervous something would happen to him. Luckily the first thing that the lady on the phone said was, "Don't worry your son is OK. He cut his finger and we need your permission to take him to get stitches." Unfortunately because of that he wasn't able to complete 7 of the 8 merit badges he signed up for. Bummer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment