My goal was to post at least once a week but things have gotten crazy around our home. Here's what we've been up to the last week:
During the day things have been calm and nice, the kids are gone except for Erica. She has preschool twice a week and dance once a week. She is loving both of them and I am enjoying the few hours a week of ALONE time. Tyler is doing tennis twice a week, flag football 3 times a week, and scouts. Emily is doing a group vocal class, a solo vocal class, a dance technique class, and soccer twice a week. Not to mention, every other week she has achievement days. Jacob has flag football twice a week. Jake and I are Emily's soccer coaches and I have Young Womens on Tuesday nights. I also clean my friends dance studio once a week. Anyway, we haven't had a decent meal this week, except for one night my sweet neighbor Pam brought us some home made soup. Yum!!! I know that it's my fault for allowing the kids to be so involved but it's stuff they really wanted to do and I want them to do something that gets their hearts pumping and keep them from turning into vegetables from too much TV. After this month soccer and tennis end so that will help a lot. I just hope we all survive until then!!!
19 Recipes That Use a Full Can of Pumpkin
3 days ago
2 comments:
You know that I think that you are an awesome mom! I don't know how you keep it all straight, but you always do. Hang in there, it will calm down--hopefully!!
Hey Jaime, it sounds like our house. You are a great mom and friend. Gotta love a busy crazy life though.
Post a Comment