Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I broke down!!!


Emily has been begging for about 3 1/2 months to get a bunny now. Her birthday is Friday and today I gave in. There are a lot of bunnies for sale right now since Sunday is Easter. I took her and let her pick out the one she wanted. She has been permanently smiling ever since. I hope her excitement lasts as long as the rabbit does! She has sworn to take care of it including cleaning up its cage and feeding it. It's really cute and hard not to fall in love with!!!

5 comments:

Krista said...

You're such a nice mom. I don't know if I would do it! But at least it's not a dog!

Val said...

Zach went through 3 bunnies when he was younger. The first one was Steve(I think), the 2nd, Steve 2 and I can't remember the 3rd's name. Have fun with the bunny!

Jason said...

cute bunny! i know my kids will be excited to play with it.

Melanie said...

You are such an awesome mom!

Anonymous said...

You're such a sucker!