Very cool. You know how to upload pictures. It took me a while. I am going to add you to mine. I have my blog private so I'mk sending you an invite. Valerie
Cute little GROMETTS!!! Tell Emily I said congrats! That picture is amazing! (did she really take it all by her self?) And tell Tyler that I said to really pay attention in scouts cause they teach you some really useful stuff (I regret not paying better attention or keeping a file of it or something because now I have few memories of scouting, and it was seriously such a great time of my childhood). Rucka's CRAZY! So is Jacob Dean!
Hey welcome to the blogger world! I'm so happy to see the chillin's! I love and miss you guys so much! Take care and check out our blog, because I'm doin good now on keeping up to date with it! Oh that reminds me... Post more pics because you have cute kids and we miss them so much! :) Love ya, Nicky
3 comments:
Very cool. You know how to upload pictures. It took me a while. I am going to add you to mine. I have my blog private so I'mk sending you an invite.
Valerie
Cute little GROMETTS!!! Tell Emily I said congrats! That picture is amazing! (did she really take it all by her self?)
And tell Tyler that I said to really pay attention in scouts cause they teach you some really useful stuff (I regret not paying better attention or keeping a file of it or something because now I have few memories of scouting, and it was seriously such a great time of my childhood).
Rucka's CRAZY!
So is Jacob Dean!
Love you guys!
-Marc
Hey welcome to the blogger world! I'm so happy to see the chillin's! I love and miss you guys so much! Take care and check out our blog, because I'm doin good now on keeping up to date with it! Oh that reminds me... Post more pics because you have cute kids and we miss them so much! :) Love ya, Nicky
Post a Comment